Breakfast Clubbers

Since its summer time and the work load for uni has reduced, I have a lot more spare time to meet up with friends. Over the weekend, I brunched with one of my oldest friends at the breakfast club. We had a nice meal and catch up session. As you get older, it's harder to maintain friendships, but I am trying to hold on to the friends I make. If you are an early riser, the breakfast club is definitely somewhere you should try at least once! Denim is definitely back in, and I love this Denim jumpsuit from Zara. As usual, I paired it off with a brightly coloured handbag!














                                                             Jumpsuit- Zara
                                                             Bag- Zara
                                                             Heels- Zara

                                                                                                                                                              









                                                                                                                                                          Photo Cred- Jasmine DB
                                                                                                                                                 Creative Director - Juanita DB

1 comment:

Erica D said...

Nice summer outfit! I like how you dressed it up with a colorful bag!

);